Aasta believes every patient deserves a
wholistic approach to their comfort care.
Care You Can Believe In
What is Hospice Care?
Hospice focuses on caring, not curing. Hospice is a care model that delivers quality comfort supportive care for any individual with a life-limiting illness. Hospice is a wholistic approach which includes medical, emotional, physical, and spiritual management thru a team of experts. The interdisciplinary team includes; hospice medical director, RN case manager, licensed vocational nurse, home health aide, social worker, chaplain and volunteers.
- Pain management
- Symptom management
- Support with bathing & grooming
- Assist families with emotional support
- Educate families on caregiving for loved one
- Provide grief counseling
Who is Eligible for Hospice Care?
You may be eligible for hospice care if you have end-stage;
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Liver Disease
- Renal Disease
WHO PAYS FOR HOSPICE CARE?
AASTA's Guiding Principles
- Patient care is our core focus
- Employees support and respect one another
- Compliance and integrity guide our daily actions
- Fiscal responsibility is a team effort
- Compassion is centric to our patient interactions
Anyone can make a referral to hospice.
We are honored to help you determine the right care for you or your loved one.
We Have Locations in:
Simi Valley, CA
San Antonio, TX